By making a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the My Dog Training Club terms and conditions. Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with My Dog Training Club.
Training & Consultations
- My Dog Training Club uses positive, reward-based training methods and therefore harsh handling will NOT be allowed under any circumstances. We reserve the right to stop the session at any time if this is not adhered to.
- We do not allow prong or choke chain collars, slip leads, extendible leads or any other equipment deemed harmful or aversive to the dog, (if you would like any help with selecting equipment please let us know).
- We adhere to the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers Code of Ethics
- If working outside, please keep your dog on lead at all times unless otherwise directed by your trainer.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give My Dog Training Club permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog. You release all claims against My Dog Training Club with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
Bookings, Payments & Cancellations
- Payment for services also implies agreement with these terms and conditions.
- Bookings for 1-2-1 sessions will be confirmed via email, if given.
- If purchasing a training package of four sessions, to receive the discount the booking must be made prior to the first session. Sessions cannot later be extended following the first appointment to gain discount on the first. A bulk purchase may be made at any point.
- Payment for an initial meeting for a puppy or dog training walk must be made within 48 hours of the meeting. The first training walk will be free of charge upon confirmed booking after the initial meeting.
- We ask that you settle invoices within 7 days of receipt.
- A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required for training sessions, except in the case of extreme emergency. Cancellation resulting with less than 48 hours’ notice may be charged at the full rate.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
The dog owner / carer agrees to indemnify and hold My Dog Training Club harmless from all liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons, animals or property arising from or related to the owner / carer’s dog. They also agree that My Dog Training Club shall not be liable for loss or damage to the animal for any reason unless said loss or damage was a direct result of My Dog Training Club negligence.